Brady Pavement Marking Tape is designed for use outdoors to mark lines for parking spaces, traffic lanes, and other zone and boundary marking. This foil-backed tape is highly resistant to the elements, and can be used on asphalt and concrete as well as smooth surfaces such as sealed concrete. This surface of this tape has both grit/anti-slip properties as well as reflective properties.
- Width: 4"
- Length: 150 feet per roll
- Designed for use on asphalt, concrete and other rough surfaces
- Foil conformable backing surface
- Suface reflectivity
- Anti-slip properties
Economy Pavement Marking Tape from Brady® is constructed of foil-backed vinyl, coated with sand and reflective beads to provide traction and reflect light.
- Instantly conforms to the road surface
- High retro-directive reflectivity
- Exceeds federal specification requirements for permanent tape