Brady Toughstripe is a thin but strong industrial floor tape trusted in many facilities around the world. This tape is very low profile and flexible but resists stretching or warping when applying.
- Length: 100 feet per roll
- Thickness: 0.008 in (8 mil)
- Material: Polyester
- Adhesive Type: Rubber
- Service Temperature: 0°F - 100°F
- Min. Application Temperature: 41°F
- Click here to request free samples
Make your facility cleaner, more efficient, more visual and safer with ToughStripe® floor marking tape. This tape will help you identify aisle ways, work-cell boundaries, hazardous areas, forklift traffic, storage areas and more! Extremely durable ToughStripe® floor marking tapes are made of rugged polyester with ultra-aggressive adhesive and hold up against forklift traffic.
- Visible floor-marking improves safety and organization in almost any industrial environment
- High-gloss surface shines like new paint and withstands forklift traffic without tearing or lifting
- Ideal for marking aisles, passageways and storage locations and identifying equipment and egress paths
- Can be easily applied by one person working alone