Brady ToughStripe Max is Brady's premiere floor tape for heavy traffic areas. This tough tape went through years of rigorous testing to develop an ultra-strong, tapered tape that resists even the toughest forklift, pedestrian and equipment traffic. Once applied, this tape is easy to clean and maintain.
- Length: 100 feet per roll
- Thickness: 0.050 in (8 mil)
- Material: Vinyl
- Adhesive Type: Acrylic
- Service Temperature: 0°F - 100°F
- Min. Application Temperature: 50°F
- Click here to request free samples
ToughStripe® Max floor tape is made of extruded polyvinyl chloride with an extra-strength acrylic adhesive with tapered edges for heavy industrial traffic and extra resistance to cuts and abrasions. Provides greater thickness for resistance to cuts and scrapes in high-traffic industrial vehicle and forklift areas. Aggressive adhesive performance when you need it, easy removal when you don't. Tapered edges to minimize "pick points" and traffic bumps and easy installation with minimal tools. ToughStripe® Max is designed to withstand wear and tear in high-traffic areas where sliding or dragging forces often occur, while maintaining the adhesive capabilities you've come to expect from ToughStripe.
- Provides greater thickness for resistance to cuts and scrapes in high-traffic areas
- Durability in forklift and industrial vehicle traffic areas
- Aggressive adhesive performance when you need it, easy removal when you don't
- Tapered edges to minimize "pick points" and traffic bumps
- Easy installation with minimal tools