3M 767 is a great light-duty hazard striping tape for marking hazard points on doorways, pipes, walls and overhead clearance points. It is also useful for marking hazard zones on your floors in areas that don't see heavy forklift or foot traffic.
- Length: 36 yards per roll (108 feet)
- Thickness: 0.0052 in (5.2 mil)
- Material: Vinyl
- Adhesive Type: Rubber
3M™ Hazard Warning Tape 767 is a red and white striped vinyl tape that provides a solution for marking of pinch points, gears, and other areas in need of warning identification. Easy to apply, it can also be used for floor marking for light traffic areas, and around equipment or spills. This striped vinyl tape features good, instant adhesion to many surfaces. Conformability and instant adhesion makes 3M™ Hazard Warning Tape 767 a good choice for marking and warning applications on floors, equipment, walls and pipes.
- Maintains vivid color even when exposed to abrasion and solvents
- Available in a wide variety of colors for diverse applications
- Conformable backing makes vinyl tape ideal for use on curved and irregular surfaces
- Rubber adhesive provides good instant adhesion on many surfaces
- Can be applied by hand or with floor applicator
- Ideal for marking applications in light traffic areas